Hounds in Crowns

Monday, March 6, 2017






Would you have your pet as a ring bearer at your wedding?

Recently, Nat realized that over the past few years more and more couples he photographs include their beloved pets in their big day. So inspired by all that cuteness, he collaborated with Flower Talk on a series featuring pooches wearing snazzy flower crowns to prove how much fun it is to have your four-legged-friend be part of your celebration:)

My heart melts just by looking at that sweet and a bit shy dachshund above....

P.S: Timeout.
P.P.S: Shinto-style bride in Tokyo.

(via Nouba)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we had a cat or dog, I would. They are adorable. Jill

little luxury list said...

Oh how adorable! These portraits are so sweet!

Jen Holtkamp said...

I love this! That little wiener dog is too cute! I wonder if I should make one for Bruce (our corgi)? Ha ha!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Little Luxury List, right? I adore them too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, you totally should:) awww

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk