Style Tweak: Black Saucy Lace

Thursday, March 2, 2017





Do you wear black lace? I've just read that Carine Roitfeld and many other French women swear by this rather saucy fabric. The way they make it more wearable is by keeping the rest of their outfit all-noir, so the sheer detailing can really shine. Now, I am on a hunt for an all-lace black dress for spring. You?

P.S: My new go-to intimates.
P.P.S: Buns +long earrings.

(Photos by/via WWDCarolines Mode, Collage Vintagem FileKristenA Love Is BlindLe FashionDamsel In Dior and Life in the Fog)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get shy wearing lace but maybe I should embrace it finally. Jill

Liesl said...

Peeks of lace, especially black, can be so sweet, feminine, sexy and even have an edge, love it! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you totally should! Go for it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liesl, oh yes:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk